A core element of the engagement would be to organize and teach a course, ideally for upper level undergraduates (~50 students) and graduate students. There would be a TA helping with the course. The students buy their own books.
Most importantly, we are interested in gaining additional information about Cybersecurity, Information Technology, and Wireless Technologies.
This could be accomplished through the following:
1) Teaching: We would need someone that could help us in any of these following areas:
• To help us to develop new courses (undergraduate and graduate) in emerging new areas such as cybersecurity, cloud computing, Internet-of-Things, data science, etc.
• To develop new undergraduate and graduate certificates in the area of cybersecurity, data science, cloud computing, etc. To revise and update current undergraduate and graduate programs/courses to meet market needs
• To contribute to masters and PhD thesis and dissertation committees (while at the institution and/or after the conclusion of the trip at the host institution)
• We would like help on how to write competitive proposals to seek funding in critical areas such as cybersecurity research and education.
• To connect our faculty to U.S. institutions with the goal to establish research groups in the areas of: cybersecurity, Internet-of-Things, wireless and visible light communications.
• How to support our masters and PhD student’s research projects in areas such as co-advising and resources sharing.
• To plan and deliver workshops, seminars, and mini-conferences in areas such as cybersecurity, Internet-of-Things, visible light communications.
Due to the critical international need for expertise in the area of cybersecurity and virtual laboratory resources, we need a Fulbright scholar to:
a. Assess the need for cybersecurity innovation center.
b. To help plan and establish a center to address the expertise shortage in the area of cybersecurity.