Open to qualified U.S. higher education administrators
Additional Qualification Information
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Senior-level university administrators (directors, deans, vice presidents, provosts and presidents) whose current role includes a substantial responsibility for enhancing the international dimension of their campus, or
- Study abroad advisors with at least three years of experience
- Affiliated with a two- or four-year college or university or a non-profit international education exchange organization; and
- Without significant professional visits to Taiwan in the last two years; and
- Demonstrate institutional interest in increasing the number of Americans studying in Taiwan
Directors of English language programs and instructors in such programs are not eligible.
Applicants must clearly demonstrate that these criteria have been met (in the curriculum vitae/resume and/or the project statement) in order to be considered eligible.